Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Here I go...

So I needed something that would spark my interest in blogging daily and stay on track. I read many peoples blogs who have done the 30 DAY CHALLENGE and have decided to try it out! So here I go!!!

Day 1: introduce, recent picture, and 15 interesting facts

My name is Adriane and I have my 24th birthday quickly approaching January 31st.  I currently live in Lafayette, Indiana where I work full time and also am a full time student.  I have two semesters left @ Franklin University of Ohio which I attend online.  I will graduate with a Bachelors degree in Human Resource Management.  I work @ Management Advantage Inc. as an Area Property Manager.  I have an amazing family who I am very close to.  My boyfriend Craig and I have been dating for a little over 5 years now and I look forward to spending my future with him.  I am very outgoing, with a fun personality. I enjoy the small things in life and often times read into thing way more than I should but HEY no one is perfect!
15 Interesting Facts


ONE. I have an unknown fear in life... I fear something, but can never really put my finger on what it is.

TWO. Children absolutely amaze me! I love the way their little brains think and the spontaneous things they say! 

THREE. I have learned one very important lesson in life...people change- I dont have a ton of friends or a lot of people I hangout with and I am totally okay with that. I do have people I love and people that love me. I have people I need in life and people that need me..and its those people that I call my TRUE.REAL.FRIENDS.

FOUR. I am a little obsessed with having a clean house (ask Craig or Alayna) If I leave the house knowing that I will come home to a mess it will bother me all day and totally ruin my mood! It's something I'm working on right Craig! Ha

FIVE. I LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC~ Come on my family is from Benton County, what do you expect?

SIX. My style changes often and that is one thing I love about myself! No one can predict what I will wear! I have so many different styles and love to switch it up! I always get told it is so hard to shop for me, but honestly it should be easy because I like all styles! 

SEVEN. My nickname growing up was Pickle! I loved the color lime green. I had a pair of lime green overalls that I would try and wear everyday. My mom and I would fight every morning because they would be dirty and I would still want to wear them!

EIGHT. I'm act a lot like my Dad and act even more like my Mom...

Nine. I get a weekly manicure....so what? I deserve it!

TEN. My favorite number! My school softball and volleyball number...oh the memories!

ELEVEN. I have an obsession with shoes... I once counted 12 pairs of Shoxs in my closet! I have downsized since then but it is defiantly a problem of mine! Don't forget to always check my FOOTWORK!

TWELVE. I love LOVE- I feel so blessed that I found true love. 

THIRTEEN. I have a wonderful support system around me. Friends, family, Craig, Co-worker, haters...everyone makes me stronger and a better person! 

FOURTEEN. I have my future pretty much planned out. I want 5 kids, 4 boys and 1 girl! Craig doesn't agree haha! 

FIFTEEN. I'm going to make it one day... no matter what the future holds, no matter what obstacle I have to overcome, I know I can do it and I will! 

Recent Picture
 
This is me with a PICKLE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment